Tuesday, October 28, 2014

REFUEL




Pretty Interesting concept and innovative number tag! :) 


Pricing: Average cafe prices i believe! :) Not that fantastic! 


MushROOM Pasta 

I'm a fan of mushrooms and pastas but sadly, not a fan of this. 
I would say that the pasta was way too bland, added pepper and salt but none of those helped! haha! Quite bad right? I thought it was because of my flu that day, but Tyler tried and she said the same thing as well. 
Maybe i should have ordered something else instead! :( 


Tyler ordered Salmon Salad, healthy huh? haha :) According to her, the salmon were fresh and overall taste was alright! 




Refuel is very well furnished and waiters are friendly and approachable, but i would say the food was just average for me :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment