Thursday, June 4, 2015

Disneyland - A day filled with pixie dust


Disneyland



Disneyland's new area: Grizzly Gulch
We headed straight to Grizzly Gulch first as it is the newest area! 




Off to Disneyland!! :)

On the train to Disneyland! 

Price of a Disneyland ticket is about SGD 87 now. 

WE ARRIVED with me holding 2 bottles and a selfie stick. 


It was extremely warm that day. EXTREMELY 

Toy Story Playland


Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop 

Unforgiving weather 

Slinky Dog ZigZag Spin
Megan is afraid of rides, even this - we just went in circles... 

Our ever-awkward group shot. 
Maybe Hanlong and Maxim do not know each other then. 

RC Racer!!!! Best ride in Disneyland for me so far! :) 


Closing the gates to my castle. 

Thanks for visiting my castle, friends! 



I'll be happy to be Belle for a day. :) 

More of my castle... 


Yup, that's our castle. Which princess do you want to be, Mabs? 




Just too warm. 



Trust no one, Fear no one. 

The weather drove me nuts 

Left Disneyland early :( 

We were suppose to wait for the fireworks display at 8pm but the weather was SOOOOOO bad that we gave up at 5+pm. 

Everyone just wanted to get back to the hotel to wash up and rest before our steamboat dinner that night. 

To be honest, Disneyland doesn't feel the same when its so warm and humid. 
But I know that I'll just keep going back no matter what because it's Disneyland!! HAHAHA. 

Photograph by: Hanlong, Tyler and Kaylen 

No comments:

Post a Comment