Saturday, March 21, 2015

Goodnight Ocean Dreamers | Singtel Rewards

Hello Ocean Dreamers! 

OKAY HAHAHA. Luck is never on my side when it comes to lucky draws. 
hahaha. 

But hahaha!! Things changed okay!!! :)  I was on Singtel's app that day, checking my usage and decided to click on the REWARDS button. "Sleepover at S.E.A Aquarium" was the first that caught my attention. HAHA! 
So i just keyed in my number and i was entitled for the draw just like that. 

Next few weeks, some unknown number called me and I decided not to answer!! HAHAHA called me again in the afternoon, and I'm thankful that I did answer this time round! 

Stanley and I was sent for this magical sleep over!!!! :) 


Ocean Dreams!!!! 


I love events with landyards. (PLUS POINTS HAHAHA) 




Got free shark toy somemore :) 




Here for the first time!!!! :) EXCITED 


 Goodie bag! HAHAHA 
The bag came in really useful though!! :) 
(Good for putting my clothes when I went for a shower..
Used this for the tours as well, it would be crazy if i carried my entire bag! HAHA) 




Dinner at Adventure Cove! HAHA! Didn't know that they are linked! 



4D typhoon show! It was surprisingly good!!! 


Pre-show


We only started visiting the Aquarium at night! :) We had the whole place to ourselves!!! :) 





Hello Mr. Upside Down 



I really don't like seeing the holes on its body.. Freaks me out 


Our view for the night!!!! :) 
Our group managed to get the middle section of the first tier!! 
Amazing.. 


Sleeping mats, Yoga mats, Towels and Blankets were provided! :) 


Fooling around when I was on my "Bed"

Sleeping infront of this big tank was one of the best experience I ever had!!! :) 

Couldn't bear to fall asleep... 


Result of not wanting to fall asleep. 
Morning call was at 7.15am :( 


Greeted by this cute dolphin in the morning! :) 


Greeted by divers as well :) 



Before the whole tour ended, we had breakfast and we even had the chance to visit the back of the house! We actually saw how the fishes are fed and it was really an eye-opening experience! :) 

Love this short camp! :) It was a really memorable experience, falling asleep infront of a huge tank with thousands of fishes was really a privilege. 

Thank you Singtel for making my first trip to S.E.A Aquarium such an extraordinary one. 


Till then, Ocean Dreamers

1 comment: